You will hardly find a woman in any part of the world who doesn’t wear earrings. Earrings are not just any other ornaments but an important part of the personality. No matter how minimalistic look a woman opts for, earrings are still a part of it.
There are innumerable options in earrings. From precious metals to rare gems and artificial jewellery, you will find all sorts of options from which you can choose the best suitable for your personality. As we talk of various options, how can we not talk of the wide array of designs offered under gold earrings for women? Diamonds might enjoy being on the desire list of every lady, but there are traditional ornaments that are to be crafted only in gold. Hence, gold holds a special place in every woman’s jewellery box.
In India, a gold earring is one thing that can be found in every woman’s jewellery box, irrespective of the religion and region they belong to. Earlier women used to buy different gold earrings for different occasions. But today, there is a wide variety of options offered in gold earrings for women like work-wear earrings, traditional earrings, party-wear earrings, everyday earrings, and even statement earrings. This has increased the number of gold earrings a woman owns. Selecting earrings is a very personal choice as this is one ornament that speaks for the personality. However, there are some classic options that are must-haves, and we will discuss the same in this article.
1. Gold stud earrings – If there is any pattern of ornament that does full justice to the saying “less is more”, then it must be gold stud earrings. With its dainty and petite patterns, gold stud earrings have become a favourite amongst all ages and genders, especially millennials who prefer to make a bold statement with minimal jewellery. With numerous options in patterns, shapes, and sizes, gold stud earrings have to be a must-have in every lady’s trinket box.
2. Gold hoop earrings – If we are talking about gold earrings for women, then it is almost impossible to do it without mentioning gold hoop earrings. Gold hoop earrings are available in different sizes and also with stud embellishments.
3. Gold dangle earrings – Want to make an entry like a queen? Go for a pair of large gold danglers that come in a pendulum pattern. For a sophisticated appeal, go for plain gold danglers. For a dazzling look, opt for a pair of danglers that come with diamond studs or rubies embellished in it.
4. Gold chandbali earrings – Your traditional jewellery collection is incomplete until you have a pair of gold chandbali earrings. Chandbali got its big and bold design with intricate details on it from the Mughal era. Since then, it has been a vital jewellery in Indian traditional jewellery.
5. Gold jhumkas – Jhumkas are a must-have for every Indian woman. When it comes to golden jhumkas, it is a crucial ornament to compete and complement the traditional attires like sarees, lehenga, or even salwar suits. Golden jhumkas are available in various sizes and patterns.